Mobile Optical Emission Spectrometers
Seamless quality control is essential for any metalworking, starting with tramp element analysis for scrap, inspection of in-coming materials, QS / QA in the foundry process and goods issue.
Optical Emission Spectroscopy, or OES, is a well trusted and widely used analytical technique used to determine the elemental composition of a broad range of metals.
Our portable optical emission spectrometers offer the highest levels of accuracy and precision of the analytical results. A powerful yet easy-to-use software package covers almost every application.
Why choose Hitachi OES portable analysers
Low detection limits of a wide range of elements
- Analyse even critical trace tramp and inoculating elements
- Integrated grade database
- Widest spectral range covering nearly all interesting elements
- Fast and reliable analysis on the go –get your results immediately on site
- Extraordinary long battery life for full work day of cordless operation
- High resolution Multi-CCD optics for best spectral line separation
- Lightweight probes
- Continuous use, even in rugged conditions
Brochure Master Smart
Brochure Master Pro
Brochure Master Pro2